St. Lucy Flute School

St. Lucy  Flute School
Class of 2009

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Comments from friends.....

Comments from friends who enjoyed the youtube video
• FANTASTIC!! I will pass this on to my wife!! I have been amazed at your teaching them the "ferengie" flute!! Have you ever used the native Ethiopian flutes, which only have five (?) notes in their scale? Lap

• It's wonderful. They are beautiful children. Bb

• Dear Celine~ I’m so proud of you!! I was very impressed watching this beautiful performance! Thank you so much for sending it. I wanna hear more about your stories in Ediophia and others! HSP

• Wow Celine...worth all the suffering...St. Lucy would be so proud...incredible...
they sound like real musicians!!! Yeah for Celine...thank you for changing their lives forever for the better...God bless you. SMB

• Celine!!! Wow! Your students are amazing. They sounded great. I can't believe that they have improved that much since they performed at YGIS. You truly have a gift in teaching to have such great result. You must continue your passion. It is an inspiration to see. Love to you, and tell G/M Happy New Year. MC

• Celine, Very, Very impressive. Great Work!! The students sound really good -excellent. The positioning and playing accuracy is just outstanding. How are you doing, and are getting much support for this? Let me know. I am glad that you placed it on youtube. D

• Dear Celine, Congratulation, I am very happy and I wish you all the best. I assure you of my prayer. Best regards, S A

• Dear Celine, The students are amazing and the music is beautiful. I loved watching this video. PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment